What do you want your next job to accomplish? Next Street succeeds by helping organizations grow in an immensely challenging — and stimulating — environment.
Next Street’s professionals are drawn from across the fields of business and economic development, and include experienced strategists, operators, and bankers. We are seeking to attract world-class talent that has a shared commitment and passion for our double–bottom line goals.
We are a mission-driven for-profit business and a certified B Corporation, anchored in the belief that small businesses and nonprofits are the engines of inclusive growth in underserved communities. We work at the intersection of doing well and doing good in an environment that is fast-paced and intense, with a commitment to doing what is right for our clients. We look for people who combine significant experience in their field with a passion for building successful, high-impact organizations in underserved markets. We are successful when our clients are able to innovate, grow, and amplify their impact.
Our workplace is a seamless blend of diverse business and personal backgrounds.
In addition to a passion for the work we do, candidates should have:
- A demonstrated capacity for teamwork as well as a flair for entrepreneurial innovation
- Ability to think beyond the task at hand and take initiative
- Willingness to work beyond conventional hours and locations, as our clients do
- Comfort with a “flat,” multi-disciplinary structure
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged, regardless of one’s position in the organization
- The maturity to work productively inside a client organization as well as our own
Next Street is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected factor.