Published in November 2023, JPMorgan Chase in collaboration with Next Street developed “The Middle Matters” research report to provide insights into the midsize businesses that power our economy. Several media outlets featured our research, highlighting the impact that midsize businesses are having on the economy, and the challenges facing them.
- Reuters: US minority-owned businesses have $1.3 trillion growth potential
- Crain’s: Minority- and women-owned businesses’ revenue lags counterparts
- Crain’s Daily Gist Podcast: Where minority-owned businesses are falling behind
- BusinessWire: Closing the Revenue Gap for US Diverse-owned Midsize Businesses Presents a $1.3T Opportunity according to Research from JPMorgan Chase and Next Street
- DBusiness Magazine: Report: Middle Market Businesses Generate $13T in Annual Revenue, Employ 40M People